KloudData and SAP recently conducted a Lunch and Learn Event at the New York office of Sybase, an SAP company. The event was well attended by technology decision makers primarily from banking and financial services sector. The focal point of discussion was the launch of SAP Sybase IQ16 and how it helps financial services in handling very large databases and run real-time analytics in a faster, more efficient way. SAP experts discussed the power of SAP Sybase IQ to deliver data-driven insights in record time, with short presentations on:
- The speed and power of SAP Sybase IQ
- The real-time data platform: a road map to SAP HANA adoption
- SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA and SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (SAP Sybase ASE)
A short Q&A round between Miten Mehta, COO, KloudData and Sid Sipes, Director, Data Warehouse Solutions & HANA Platform, SAP, served as an interesting appetizer to the luncheon.
Here we recap the highlights from this Q&A
Miten- Tell us in short what exactly Sybase IQ 16 is?
Sid- SAP Sybase IQ is the #1 column database in the market today. And with the release of IQ 16 it’s faster and more efficient for extreme-scale EDWs and Big Data analytics. SAP Sybase IQ 16 delivers major innovations in the areas of performance optimization, data compression and data protection. IQ makes it simpler and more cost-effective to exploit the value of massive amounts of data at the speed of business, helping to transform companies through new insights that were previously impossible or impractical.
Miten- So how can SAP Sybase IQ 16 assist enterprises in the current scenario of Big Data?
Sid - A good question Miten, we are all aware that necessity is the mother of invention. Currently many enterprises are dealing with the challenge posed by the onslaught of big data. The volume of data that needs to be processed has now reached from terabytes to Petabytes. And, SAP understands that in order to go from terabytes to petabytes you need to be able to load massive amounts of data fast – big volumes equal the need for fast velocity – otherwise your systems would be brought to a standstill. Yet, many traditional BI tools and EDWs usually depend on weekly or nightly batch-oriented approaches to upload massive quantities of new data, providing limited value to time-sensitive business processes. Not so with SAP Sybase IQ 16, now companies have immediate access to the new data as soon as it is received by IQ — making Big Data available to applications and people for immediate action. And all this is delivered at a considerably low price.
Miten- How can IQ keep its’ costs low?
Sid- IQ offersthe ability to store and query more data, more affordably. The biggest SAP Sybase IQ customers are in the petabyte range, with many in the dozens to hundreds of terabyte range. Often they are spending a lot of time administering their current database; or using more hardware than is required. IQ is well known for its ability to compress data, often up to 70%. That in turn reduces storage costs. And SAP Sybase IQ is easy to learn and use, which reduces personnel overhead.
Miten- This is indeed great, but can you explain to us a bit more how Sybase IQ delivers the speed in Big Data?
Sid- Sure, a key to improving decision making in a rapidly changing environment is the ability to enable analytics on real-time information, and that is why in IQ 16, SAP introduced IQ’s new in-memory, read/write-optimized row-level versioning store that provides fast, concurrent ingestion of data from multiple sources – providing low latency for immediate updates.
Miten- Sid, could you give us an example – why is speed so critical in Big Data Analytics?
Sid- Sure Miten, let’s take a financial institution – but I need to emphasize that not just speed is imperative for integrating “Big Data” into daily decision-making, availability and security are top priorities as well – no other industry stands to gain more from big data than financial services – the industry thrives on data: transactions, rate changes, customer interactions, risk assessment, portfolio investments and more. A delay of two minutes could be detrimental in catching an ongoing fraudulent transaction, meeting regulatory requirements or losing millions of dollars.
Big data simply allows financial institutions to run their business better, and SAP Sybase IQ 16 can help it run more efficiently and faster.
This informative Q&A round set the stage for more detailed presentations that followed through the lunch hour. If you missed it, you can still get access to the special offers KloudData presented at this session.
Download KloudData Special Offers on Sybase IQ 16, Suite on HANA and SAP BI Analytics Edition
Of course, we will also be happy to host you for lunch at our offices in Fremont, CA if you would like to discuss this further.
Also check out the MMR Predictive Analytics app being unveiled at SAPPHIRE NOW 2013
It’s no secret that business is predominantly driven by one thing – Profit. Without it, it’s hard to stay afloat and, well, remain in business (literally). The variable that separates you from your competition is in the product you’re offering. Great products have a much better chance of being noticed, and backed if they are just that, great. Focus on offering the best product you can produce, invest in strong marketing and management, and drive the bottom line northward.
The final piece of the puzzle is steeped in the green initiative that all conscious customers are checking into in today’s industry landscape. How is your product affecting the planet on which we reside? Are you thinking about the environment? You should be for two reasons. The first? People care and are – more than ever – getting behind companies that keep the environment and its protection as a focal point in their core operative strategy. It matters. The second? Quite literally stems from the first. Without a planet we have no more business to conduct. Without a planet, we have nothing. It’s that simple.
A great product hence also needs to be environmentally friendly and compliant with the numerous global regulations governing material safety. KloudData is helping companies organize and automate their dangerous goods management initiative and compliance with the vital and robust SAP EHS software solution. Here’s a brief overview of what this solution package can do for you. We can customize any of the following bulleted items to fit seamlessly into your operative mission.
KloudData’s EHS Service Offerings:
- Enterprise Energy & Carbon Strategy
- Enterprise Carbon Accounting
- Product/Service Life Cycle Assessment
- Solution Consulting
- Environment, Health & Safety Management, and Compliance
- Functional Implementation
- Back-end System Integration and Data Migration
- Customization and Configuration of the Solution Modules
- Business and Information Analytics of Sustainability Data
Support and Value Added Services:
- Application Support & Maintenance
- End Customer Training – Solution Protocols and Regulations
- Data Audit, Validation & Verification
Safeguard your product. Safeguard the planet. In turn, you’ll safeguard your profit. Sustainability while remaining a streamlined and compliant entity are imperative items on your everyday agenda. KloudData can help you enable best business practices, manage internal applications, assure regular compliance, assess risk management, and aide in overall seamless dangerous goods management with SAP’s EHS software solution.
Have questions? Fire away. We’d love to hear from you, and we’d love to help you make your business profitable and safer.
To learn how SAP and KloudData can help you safeguard your product, planet, and profit, we invite you to have a look at a recording of our webinar pertaining to this very subject that we just hosted and recorded.
Business Suite now on HANA
Enterprises are currently going full-throttle when it comes to implementing apps to handle real-time data turnarounds. SAP Business Suite on HANA gives enteprises an incredible opportunity to reinvent and rethink their entire business models.
KloudData, now offers specialized consulting services to help you implement this latest generation of business apps from SAP that analyzes transactional data in real-time on a single in-memory platform. The Business Suite is targeted at innovative business scenarios ranging from deciphering social media to financial closes as well as managing orders and receivables. With the power of SAP HANA, this suite of solutions is able to understand and translate real-time insights on-the-go, giving your business a real edge.
The introduction of Business Suite on HANA reflects what is seen as the future of the enterprise: ‘A network of networks and real-time business' - a great refelection of how business is conducted today, worldwide. Business Suite’s integration with HANA therefore has enabled a game changing, real-time platform for SAP's proven suite of solutions along with as much as 3,600x faster reporting and searching capabilities. HANA’s powerful features include significant processing speeds, abilities to handle Big Data along with enhanced data collecting capabilities that give predictive analytics abilities to all its users.
Speed is the only difference between a 5-days drug recall and a 5-minutes drug recall. The impact however is undoubtedly huge.
Right time data analysis for in-context computing is turning out to be a massive benefit as accurate, real-time, collected data is translated into actual quick actionable insights.
We’ve been talking a lot lately about the state of business in the digital world. Operative workflows have shifted greatly in the way of mobile computing rather than employees spending their days and nights stuck in the cube. Business is booming when you allow the core of your workforce to operate freely wherever the job takes them. Mobility offers seamless, efficient operative workflow that boosts your company’s profits, and extends the physical workplace anywhere a mobile device resides. Don’t forget your charger.
The numbers say it all. On average, those that embrace mobile solutions own and operate 3.5 devices each. 89% of today’s workforce use personally owned mobile devices for work.
But here’s where the barrier resides… While 71% of IT leaders see mobility as a transformational entity – capable of bolstering business and the bottom line – only 18% of companies have a well-defined mobile strategy.
So what can you do to get your organization up to speed and on the fast track to mobile success?
SAP and KloudData can provide you with (out of the proverbial box) mobile apps to get you to where you need to be in today’s digital operative landscape – securely, and effectively. What we’re talking about here is a turnkey mobile platform that provides your company, whether big or small, with all the technical benefits of a major Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP). The benefits?
- Provides integration into pre-existing (or TBD) backend systems
- Manages the entire application lifecycle
- Easily enables apps to be push-enabled
- Provides security
- HTML Container provides native services
And of course:
- Access to mission-critical information anytime, anywhere
Transform your business with state-of-the-art mobile apps for your workforce, customers, and partners. Built with the latest leading-edge mobile technology, SAP and KloudData mobile ready apps can help you liberate enterprise data, accelerate key business processes, speed decision making, and better engage with consumers – for maximized revenue and sky-high productivity.
- Accelerate and gain efficiencies with your end-to-end business processes
- Provide role-based apps for your line of business and industry
- Speed intelligent decision making and response with mobile analytics
- Empower employees to improve efficiency and productivity
- Win, retain, and entice customers with engaging apps
- Co-innovate with SAP and KloudData to quickly develop custom mobile apps
It seems simple. It is simple. The hardest part is taking the plunge, which, when you’re ready, is simple too. Embrace the mobile revolution. Let’s get to work.
For further information, have a glance at a webinar we recently presented with SAP. It will give you an intimate look into mobile solutions, and answer any questions you might have into integrating an effective mobile solution set that will catapult you ahead of your competition.
As always, we’re here to help. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns of any kind, we want to hear them. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
We’ve been hammering at this point for the last couple of blog posts, so here’s one more submission we hope outlines some specific benefits of implementing Workforce Mobility within the walls of your organization. Heck, once you’ve adopted it, the walls are no longer tangible, and are defined only by the security measures you’ve outlined. As we’ve continued to mention, the spirit of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) is revolutionizing the way companies and their employees do business. It allows for a convenience, efficiency, and trust like no other technology in today’s working landscape. Breaking down the walls and letting your trusted staff perform duties wirelessly and from any device, in any location will allow for seamless productivity that will help bolster your bottom line.
From your Work Managers, to your Inventory Clerks, Rounds Managers, and CRM Service Managers, we’re going to provide you with a few working examples of how KloudData, SAP and Syclo present you with a solution that ties together all your mobile needs.
Here we go!
SAP Work Manager:
Empower your workforce with everything they need to efficiently install, inspect, maintain, and repair assets in the field. The SAP Work Manager mobile app also mitigates the risk of injury by helping workers complete safety checks and follow safe work practices. Streamline processes by eliminating paper work and shortening work cycles
- Reduce maintenance costs by working to standards
- Get better visibility and improved analytics by capturing higher quality real-time data
- Keep assets running at peak performance with shorter response times and timelier maintenance
- Complete safety checks and follow safe work practices to protect employees
SAP Inventory Manager:
Make sure that parts and equipment are always available to enable timely and efficient maintenance of field assets. With SAP Inventory Manager mobile app, precise tracking and paperless management of inventory helps you increase productivity, lower costs, optimize your supply chain, and improve customer service.
- Perform physical and cycle counts quickly and with greater accuracy
- Check availability of materials while on the job
- Accept and distribute incoming materials by purchase order
- Pre-pick materials and issue, return or transfer goods electronically
- Speed receipt and back-order reporting to and from shipping/receiving
SAP Rounds Manager:
Magnify the value of routine condition monitoring, meter reading, and field measurements by recording more accurate data and analyzing it faster. With SAP Rounds Manager mobile app, users can take immediate action when they find a potential problem by generating work orders and notifications on the spot.
- Record more accurate measurements and readings by eliminating on-paper notation
- Automatically compare new data to tracked historic standards and safe ranges
- Generate notifications of potential problems on-the-spot
- Anticipate emergencies and outages with easy review of trend readings, points, and sequences
- Download round data by equipment type or name
- Automatically calculate readings, limits, alerts, and collection frequencies
SAP CRM Service Manager:
Maximize the value your field technicians can generate by providing them with mobile access to the information and tools they need. With SAP Service Manager, you can reduce costs by enabling more efficient and effective service calls; and enhance customer relations by providing on-schedule delivery of services by issue-informed and parts-equipped technicians.
- Boost productivity by streamlining communications and eliminating paperwork
- Improve response and decision-making in the field
- Get real-time visibility into work status, technician location and financial performance
- Raise customer satisfaction by improving first-time resolution and ensuring SLA compliance
- Cut costs by reducing administrative overhead and non-productive working times
- Improve revenues by accurate on-site data capturing and shortening billing cycles
We know, we know, we’ve really been harping on this BYOD movement, and how it will benefit your operative workflow. The key word there is WILL. And hey, you keep reading, so you’re at least remotely interested (no pun intended). Let’s have a conversation. Let’s put any questions you may have to rest and get you the answers you’re looking for. In the end, you’ll be glad you did. This is the way of the working world. If you’re not allowing your organization the opportunity to work as an operative mobile unit, you’re not taking advantage of the technology residing at everyone’s fingertips and empowering these devices to make you money. KloudData is here to help. SAP and Syclo offer the solution set that will make you a truly mobile enterprise.
To learn how KloudData can help you implement and manage any of the SAP Syclo Mobile Apps, check out our website for more information and feel free to request an informative demo!
Experience with and input from more than 10,000 customers in 50 countries: That’s the wisdom behind SAP’s Best Practices, ready-to-use, preconfigured business processes and project accelerators that streamline the implementation of your SAP All-in-One (A1)software.
SAP Best Practices packages were designed to help companies of all sizes– yes, even small- and medium-sized businesses – benefit from proven best practices that have been defined for a wide range of industry-specific processes and topics.
By providing you with preconfigured processes, Best Practices based deployment delivers faster return on your SAP investment by:
- Lowering your implementation costs. With Best Practices, you reduce the number of staff members you’ll need to manage both the evaluation and implementation of A1.
- Reducing your implementation time. Best Practices packages take care of most of the configuration your business requires.
- Decreasing your risk. Preconfigured process templates reduce the chance that you’ll miss project deadlines or budget deviations.
- Scaling your software as your business grows. Baseline Best Practices packages allow you to develop solutions that can grow and evolve with your changing business needs.
Here are a few facts that demonstrate the benefit of implementing SAP A1 using Best Practices packages based on a survey of customers who implemented SAP using Best Practices:
- The average implementation time using Best Practices is just 4.2 months
- Consulting and customer project resources were reduced by an average of 50%
- Total implementation time was reduced by an average of 32%
Best Practices packages are available in these versions:
- Baseline - The Baseline package is available in more than 50 localized country versions, each developed in accordance with the legal requirements and country-specific needs.
- Industry - The list of industries covered is extensive and includes packages that manage the most important business requirements of retail, healthcare, high-tech, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, utilities, industrial machinery & components, and many more.
- Cross-Industry - These packages focus on areas that relate to almost every industry, like customer relationship management, supply chain management, and business intelligence.
To learn more about speeding implementation and ROI of your SAP A1
SAP Work Manager App is an asset management, based on the SAP Mobile Platform. This app connects to SAP ERP enables users to perform the most important business processes even offline, on their mobile devices. The app allows users to start, hold, transfer and complete work orders faster and more accurately - improving productivity, asset longevity and overall operations.
This Mobile app incorporates a sophisticated and comprehensive set of work management features that have actually been developed and refined for over a decade now. The SAP Work Manager boosts productivity by replacing paper-based workflows with electronic automated solutions. Technicians or field service workers use hand-held devices to access assigned tasks, work orders, notification details, measurement documents, as well as capture accurate time taken for tasks, material stocks, damage codes and more. The latest version of this app also supports the Cross Application Time Sheets (CATS) and Advanced Measurement Documents, along with other performance enhancing features.
With the implementation of the SAP Work Manager App, enterprises have gained umpteen benefits. The SAP Work Manager App helps you increase and protect your revenue through more effective sales efforts, impeccable quality levels of customer service and better overall management. Therefore, companies like mine across sectors now use the SAP Work Manager mobile app to:
- Increase client satisfaction through faster responses, quicker problem resolutions and more accurate billing.
- Take full advantages of all cross and up-sell opportunities while at customer sites itself.
- Lower customer support and interaction costs through more efficient services.
- Save 30-45 minutes per technician per day by eliminating paper works, reducing travels and improving decision-making in the field.
- Eliminate end-of-shift data entries into your SAP systems and any related back logs, hand written guess works and lost or duplicated orders with instant on-the-field data capturing.
- Reduce costs of regulatory compliances by simplifying reporting.
- Lower overheads costs by cutting the number of steps and personnel required to complete your every day works.
- Minimize lost revenues through higher asset up-times and lower SLA remedial costs.
- Gain 360 visibilities in to the statuses of works, personnel, assets, customers and the financial performance of your business.
- Increase asset longevity through timely maintenance and smarter asset management programs.
- Capture 100% asset touches, parts/materials used, labor data and more - For every work order completed.
- Populate your SAP systems with data that is always complete, accurate, timely and ready for reporting and analysis.
- Shrink inventory costs with real-time data usage, improved forecasts and tighter inventory controls.
- Make business information available to your employees always, when and where they need it the most.
- Intuitive, action-driven workflows based on the natural progression of tasks assigned.
- Only relevant info and actions are displayed.
Now as seen from the points mentioned above, the SAP Work Manager is an enterprise-class mobile app that helps the businesses to become ‘Smarter’ by letting you capture, retain and use more accurate data across your operations.
However, another key to the success of any mobile software is its ‘Usability’. A mobile implementation can only be successful if all its end users are 100% satisfied with the mobile solution. This is definitely the case with the SAP Work Manager App - making it perhaps the most comprehensive solution present in the Enterprise Mobility markets today. And more importantly, it is a solution that is being used for mobilizing entire workforces of enterprises across sectors. Many customers can most definitely vouch for the SAP Work Manager App’s usability as well as all the features and benefits that it claims to offer. Test it yourself with KloudData’s 7–Days Free Trial and experience this revolutionary app in your enterprise with Record-Time Implementation.
BYOD: Bring Your Own Device. The concept has only been in existence for a few short years, but organizations everywhere are quickly embracing the benefits of allowing employees to access general and potentially sensitive company materials from their smart phones, tablets, laptops, etc., to better enable them to complete work tasks from anywhere. User connectivity is allowing employees everywhere the convenience of increased productivity, and getting the job done regardless of geographical hang-ups. Thus, there are few excuses to not get a critical task done. Putting trust in your employees and allowing them to access the network locally and abroad from their own devices often boosts morale and instills a mutual feeling of trust.
Across the board, the BYOD boom is working, and in its wake, efficiency and production are on the rise while downtime is kept to a minimum.
The benefits of utilizing a mobile workforce are vast. Securing your network (which is always a main priority) to optimize these benefits while protecting yourself from the dangers of unwanted parties obtaining sensitive materials is possible, but a plan must be put in place. Organizations must implement an infrastructure and policy that keeps the BYOD spirit solely to their own mobile workforce whilst detracting potentially hazardous traffic.
How do we achieve this?
KloudData has partnered with SAP to offer Sybase Afaria, their Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution enabling you to empower your workforce, while keeping a close watch on the devices that are accessing your network infrastructure.
No MDM plan? It’s nearly impossible to impede the use of mobile devices within your organization, so do your organization a service and start thinking about the security of your network now. If it’s not in your immediate plans, you’re putting the company at risk for security breach.
Quick facts about SAP’s Sybase Afaria MDM:
- Afaria – Ranked as a leader in the “Forrester Wave: Mobile Device Management Solutions, Q2 2009” report, Forrester Research, Inc., April 2009
- Leader in MDM for 9th year in IDC Worldwide Mobile Device Management Enterprise 2010-2014 Forecast 2009, Vendor Shares Report, August 2010
- Gartner: Positioned Sybase in Leaders Quadrant for the 2011 Mobile Device Management Magic Quadrant
Advantages of implementing KloudData’s Sybase Afaria MDM solution within your working infrastructure:
Secure access, encryption, data backup and remote wipe capability
- Secure access to enterprise mail, critical business applications and data, data encryption for on device data, and centrally enforced security policies
- Remote data backup, restore, and wipe off if device is lost or stolen or decommissioned
Single console device administration
- Single administrative console to centrally manage, secure and deploy mobile data, applications and devices
- Information about who owns what, what apps are deployed on which device, which devices are active, inactive and accessing what data and apps is readily visible/available
Broad device support
- Gives IT the ability to manage and secure a variety of mobile devices including iOS, Android, Symbian, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile and Windows Laptops
Non-disruptive Over the Air or OTA deployment capabilities
- Delivers fixes, upgrades and refreshes to mobile users in the field with Over-the-Air deployment capabilities – automatically as scheduled or upon request
- Add, update or remove applications, data and content without the users’ involvement
Deployment models to suit your needs
- Afaria is equally efficient and effective in a hosted or on-premise model
Embrace the power of a mobile workforce. Embrace the peace of mind that comes from allowing the advantages of said mobile workforce while assuring that your network infrastructure remains secure. Don’t leave anything to question. We’re here to help.
To learn how KloudData and Sybase Afaria can help you implement and manage a sound MDM initiative check out our website for more information and feel free to request an informative demo! Visit the MDM page on our Website and fill the contact form with "MDM Demo" in the Comments box.
While it’s imperative to keep business practices within compliance of industry set standards to help insure a healthy and safe environment, it’s equally important that you manage risk and incident possibility within your own organization. Many of the guidelines that are in place to keep you up to standard par on compliance goals are set with a holistic view of an industry. However, these standards are not a one-size-fits-all type of arrangement when it comes to how your operation actually runs. Those that want to stay in business have to actively engage in putting their day-to-day organizational workflow under the microscope in order to maintain a sustainable business entity. You have to continually and confidently assess workplace safety as a potential (and serious) source, affecting the bottom line and the well-being of your workforce and other applicable business assets.
SAP EHS software puts you in position to go beyond compliance and enable a safer and more efficient operative workplace:
- Proactively identify operational risks, take corrective action, and use the insights gained to prevent costly incidents and accidents with our enterprise risk management software
- Confidently identify and reduce risks that can harm people, production assets, and the environment
- Consistently comply with regulations and implement EHS management system standards and requirements
- Establish and enforce operating controls and safety measures to prevent adverse events
- Reduce the cost of compliance and boost productivity across global operations
An unwillingness to accept risk and incident management plan from the top down can incite:
- Poor visibility and a reactive approach to managing safety and risk
- Ineffective employee training, certification, and competency verification
- Delayed recognition of warning signs of abnormal operations
- Outdated procedures and poor knowledge transfer when procedures are updated
- Lack of company-wide prevention of incidents and exposures, with no continuous improvement in risk reduction
- A false sense of security across the enterprise
If you can make your people and operations safer, your company will perform better over the long term. Safety and productivity go hand in hand. The challenge is to operate in a way that aligns with your organization’s risk tolerance priorities and helps you achieve business performance targets while reducing potentially harmful incidents before they land a solid blow to the financial and overall integrity of the organization.
Safe operations start with ensuring that all incidents are reported – even near misses and observations of unsafe acts or conditions. This requires not only a supportive safety culture but also the tools to make reporting easy. Leading companies track all incidents – all types and severity levels. They use this data to detect failures in their safety systems and prioritize their resources to take appropriate corrective and preventive action. Root cause analysis is essential. If you respond to injuries, damaged equipment, and environmental releases only by repairing the damage (or providing compensation if it is irreparable), you miss the opportunity to learn from these incidents and take action to preclude similar future incidents.
SAP delivers a comprehensive incident management solution that makes it easier for anyone to report an incident of any severity. Once it is reported, the incident manager and other experts can then use the system in a collaborative manner as they take immediate action and then thoroughly investigate the causes, take preventive measures, and manage reporting requirements to completion.
- Tracking of all incidents, close calls, and safety observations
- Integrated workflows to manage actions across different departments and help ensure closure
- Tracking of incident details related to people, assets, or the environment
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders
In order to fully realize your company’s ability to remain sustainable and a viable resource to the industry you must start taking risk and incident management seriously. SAP EHS is suited to best serve these needs.
To learn how SAP and KloudData can help you manage risk and incident occurrences in your organization, take advantage of our free PowerPoint presentation: “SAP EHS Delivery Capability and Operation Plan.”
The emergence of enterprise mobile technology has presented a never before like opportunity to actively and directly engage with the customers. With the right Enterprise Mobility apps and connectivity, businesses can now have access to the right information at the right time. This enables the enterprises to address customer queries efficiently and resolve them quickly. This obviously results in better customer satisfaction. We are all aware that a reference from a well serviced and satisfied customer adds huge brand value through the trust factor.
Successful Enterprise Mobility practice plays a significant role in boosting overall operational efficiency for the business. This is achieved through the help of Enterprise Mobility apps that are designed to work in a way that allows employees to easily and quickly handle administrative tasks like booking a travel event, keeping a track of inventory and streamlining other business processes.
Mobility deployment has definite benefits for marketing people as well. It enables them to attend to customer’s queries instantly and solve all their problems. Mobility within the enterprise has improved the levels of customer service and satisfaction. This has ultimately contributed towards improved sales and better business revenue. On the other hand, employees too, enjoy working through the mobility platform as they get the freedom to handle work from any location across the globe. Employees no longer feel bound to their office premises and this factor contributes positively to their overall work efficiency.
SAP’s proven expertise in Enterprise Mobility can help you unleash your company’s potential. With 91% of the world’s leading brands having at least one SAP mobile app, it is today number one in the Enterprise Mobility application market. SAP also offer over 200 mobile apps – a range that spans the entire industry line of business and analytics. There are additionally 60 million users who trust the SAP Mobile Platform (previously known as SUP) and Afaria Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions.
The early adapters of this technology include Asian Paints (India’s largest paint company) which uses SAP Mobile Platform to keep a track of data and information about its 200 plus products, which is easily available to its over 1,700 sales people in the field. All this and much more that can be achieved with KloudData’s SAP enterprise mobile solutions. Our teams pay a special attention towards creating a mobility strategy that aligns with the client’s broader IT strategy and helps to engage current as well as prospective customers.
Find out more about how SAP Enterprise Mobility helps the companies to service and empower their customers, resulting in better ROI from Mr. Bill Gough, Senior Mobility Director SAP, in a webinar hosted by KloudData.