Empower your Enterprise with Mobile Security from Afaria MDM
BYOD: Bring Your Own Device. The concept has only been in existence for a few short years, but organizations everywhere are quickly embracing the benefits of allowing employees to access general and potentially sensitive company materials from their smart phones, tablets, laptops, etc., to better enable them to complete work tasks from anywhere. User connectivity is allowing employees everywhere the convenience of increased productivity, and getting the job done regardless of geographical hang-ups. Thus, there are few excuses to not get a critical task done. Putting trust in your employees and allowing them to access the network locally and abroad from their own devices often boosts morale and instills a mutual feeling of trust.
Across the board, the BYOD boom is working, and in its wake, efficiency and production are on the rise while downtime is kept to a minimum.
The benefits of utilizing a mobile workforce are vast. Securing your network (which is always a main priority) to optimize these benefits while protecting yourself from the dangers of unwanted parties obtaining sensitive materials is possible, but a plan must be put in place. Organizations must implement an infrastructure and policy that keeps the BYOD spirit solely to their own mobile workforce whilst detracting potentially hazardous traffic.
How do we achieve this?
KloudData has partnered with SAP to offer Sybase Afaria, their Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution enabling you to empower your workforce, while keeping a close watch on the devices that are accessing your network infrastructure.
No MDM plan? It’s nearly impossible to impede the use of mobile devices within your organization, so do your organization a service and start thinking about the security of your network now. If it’s not in your immediate plans, you’re putting the company at risk for security breach.
Quick facts about SAP’s Sybase Afaria MDM:
- Afaria – Ranked as a leader in the “Forrester Wave: Mobile Device Management Solutions, Q2 2009” report, Forrester Research, Inc., April 2009
- Leader in MDM for 9th year in IDC Worldwide Mobile Device Management Enterprise 2010-2014 Forecast 2009, Vendor Shares Report, August 2010
- Gartner: Positioned Sybase in Leaders Quadrant for the 2011 Mobile Device Management Magic Quadrant
Advantages of implementing KloudData’s Sybase Afaria MDM solution within your working infrastructure:
Secure access, encryption, data backup and remote wipe capability
- Secure access to enterprise mail, critical business applications and data, data encryption for on device data, and centrally enforced security policies
- Remote data backup, restore, and wipe off if device is lost or stolen or decommissioned
Single console device administration
- Single administrative console to centrally manage, secure and deploy mobile data, applications and devices
- Information about who owns what, what apps are deployed on which device, which devices are active, inactive and accessing what data and apps is readily visible/available
Broad device support
- Gives IT the ability to manage and secure a variety of mobile devices including iOS, Android, Symbian, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile and Windows Laptops
Non-disruptive Over the Air or OTA deployment capabilities
- Delivers fixes, upgrades and refreshes to mobile users in the field with Over-the-Air deployment capabilities – automatically as scheduled or upon request
- Add, update or remove applications, data and content without the users’ involvement
Deployment models to suit your needs
- Afaria is equally efficient and effective in a hosted or on-premise model
Embrace the power of a mobile workforce. Embrace the peace of mind that comes from allowing the advantages of said mobile workforce while assuring that your network infrastructure remains secure. Don’t leave anything to question. We’re here to help.
To learn how KloudData and Sybase Afaria can help you implement and manage a sound MDM initiative check out our website for more information and feel free to request an informative demo! Visit the MDM page on our Website and fill the contact form with "MDM Demo" in the Comments box.